2 Nov, 2015 by Reymer Salvador
Please be advised of the traffic rerouting schemes which will be implemented on November 16 -20, 2015 for the Asia Pacific Economic Conference (APEC) 2015: According to the APEC website, only APEC participants will be allowed to use the innermost lane of EDSA or the lanes beside the Metro Rail Transit (MRT).
In Roxas Boulevard, only APEC participants will be using the entire Southbound lane (going to Makati); the Northbound lanes will be made two-way for non-APEC vehicles.
Here are some alternate routes instead of Roxas Boulevard:
* To go to the northern part of Metro Manila, those on P. Burgos St. can access Orosa St., turn right at Kalaw Ave., left at M.H. del Pilar, left at Quirino Ave., right at F.B. Harrison, and then access Edsa.
* To go to the southern part of Metro Manila, from Edsa, vehicles can turn right at F.B. Harrison, access Mabini St., turn right at Kalaw Ave. , left at Orosa St., and access P. Burgos to go to their destination.
* From Edsa, motorists may also turn right at Taft Ave., access Manila City Hall, go to their destination, and vice versa.
* From Edsa, vehicles may also take Diosdado Macapagal Ave., turn left at Pacific Ave., right at Cavitex to go to their destination, and vice versa.
* Several areas around the Mall of Asia Arena will be closed starting 6 a.m. on Nov. 18 — Diokno corner Seaside Boulevard, Diokno corner Aseana, Coral Way corner Seaside Boulevard, Macapagal corner Bradco, Macapagal corner Coral Way and Edsa corner Macapagal.
For any concerns please feel free to contact us at +63 2 333 3000 or email us at email@example.com.
Source: inquirer.net; apec2015.ph