Based in Torrance, California, the facility is geographically located seven (7) miles from Los Angeles and Long Beach seaports, as well as the LAX International Airport.
The 40,000 square feet facility provides operational and front office space. It is fully equipped to handled bonded import/export freight; heavy trans load shipments, air imports and offers long or short time storage and fulfilment pic/pack service. Seven (7) deep loading bays and one (1) drive down ramp allows easier loading and unloading of shipment. It also boasts a tight security system composed of CCTVs. keypad-entry doors and a 24/7, 32-inch monitor displays.
– Bonded Container Freight Station to serve customs requirements.
– Storage, short or long term.
– Customs Clearance
– Drayage dock to port /port to dock.
– Local delivery
– Intermodal, Out of Gauge, Oversize Haulage
– Buyers’ consolidation
– Devanning,labeling,pick/pack fulfillment by cartons.
– EDI-Cargo wise warehouse operation platform.
– Project Cargo Management
|Royal Cargo Inc., USA||Key Officer(s)|
1420 Francisco Street, Torrance, CA 90501
Belinda “Bing” C. Mejia