8 Jan, 2020 by Jill Viray
Dear Valued Customers,
In line with the celebration of the annual Feast of the Black Nazarene (Traslacion 2020) on January 9, 2020, the Metro Manila Development Authority and Manila District Traffic Enforcement unit has released a traffic advisory regarding the road closures and rerouting along several roads in Manila that will be affected by the procession.
Road closures and traffic rerouting will start on the evening of Wednesday, January 8 and will be implemented until Thursday, January 9.
Here are the roads closed and alternate routes for motorists traveling in Manila on the said dates:
January 8, 2020, Wednesday
From 9 p.m.
• Southbound lane of Bonifacio Drive from Anda Circle to Katigbak Drive
• Roxas Blvd. north and southbound lane from Katigbak to U.N Ave.
• Stretch of P. Burgos from Roxas Blvd. to Jones, McArthur and Quezon Bridge
• North and South bound lane of Ma. Orosa from TM Kalaw to P. Burgos
January 9, 2020, Thursday
From 12:01 a.m.
• Taft Ave/Ayala to 3 Bridges (Jones, McArthur & Quezon)
• North and southbound lane of Taft Ave. from TM Kalaw to Ayala Blvd.
• Stretch of San Marcelino from N. A Lopez St. to U.N. Ave.
• Romualdez from U.N Ave. to N.A. Lopez St.
• Stretch of P. Casal from C. Palanca to San Rafael
• Palanca St. from Plaza Lacson to Quiapo Ilalim
• Southbound Lane of Quezon Blvd from Fugoso St to Quezon Bridge
• Westbound Lane España Blvd from P Campa to Lerma St.