CUSTOMER ADVISORY IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19 (#004 -2020)
17 Mar, 2020 by Jill Viray
In compliance to the national government mandate in the enhanced community quarantine of Luzon region as response to COVID-19, we would like to inform you that we are actively implementing our response to this situation while operating in an environment of considerable uncertainty.
Thus, we would like to ask for your support for the following arrangements;
1. Billing Invoice Acceptance
- Acceptance of e-Billing (PDF) and e-POD as supporting document.
- Billing Statements and attachments will be sent to the registered contacts via email attachment with original copies to be sent via courier to designated addresses.
2. Payments to Royal Cargo
- In lieu to check pick-up, we request all Clients to process payment through Online/ Bank Transfer or Direct Deposit to our various Bank accounts. Details may be requested to your Accounts Analyst or via email@example.com.
- Upon payment execution, please send Proof of Payment and Payment/EWT Details via email to your Accounts Analyst or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the payment is confirmed received, respective Receipts will issued as usual and PDF Scan sent via email and Original via Courier to your office.
We will continue to keep you updated on any changes to the current situation. Should you require additional information or have any concerns and/or queries, please feel free to contact your assigned customer service contact.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Share This News